Tuesday 18 September 2012

Pow, Zap, Kaboom!

Last week I entered the world of fantasy and put my superhuman baking powers to the test!   I was asked to produce an Incredible Hulk cake....stumped, I enquired if the birthday boy was a fan of any other superheros which I could incorporate into the cake.  Luckily Spiderman and Batman were right up there with the Hulk so I set to work on creating my superhero masterpiece!      

My superhuman powers were pushed to the limits considering I received the order quite last minute. I donned my cape apron and working faster than a speeding bullet and leaping tall buildings in a single bound (holding the cake on my lap while my husband negotiated sharp corners kinda comes close!) I managed it...just in the nick of time!


POW!
 




 Of course every 4 year old needs their own superhero cakepop to take home with them!

KABOOM!





The Party was at the Play Factore the new addition to the Chill Factore complex, I have to say it was phenomenal, the best indoor play centre I have ever seen even though you may need a superhuman budget to take your child there! There is so much for the kids to do and the grown ups it would seem (it took me 15 minutes to realise my husband and the 'party dad' had sneaked off to play laser quest, with our 5 year old in tow just so they didn't look out of place! Yes Graham I know you are the reining champion of the Darwin laser quest league if there is such a thing!

Party room and party food also top notch

Happy Birthday James


Make mine a cake saves the day (just can't help myself!)


No comments:

Post a Comment