Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sponge Bob Square Pants



Ahh school holidays, the bliss of not doing the school runs; the challenge of demonstrating diplomacy when my children see me making cake pops and want to help!  Although to be fair to Tamsin and Jude, they are always willing little helpers and what better way to entertain them? By getting them to sort out 50+ green spots for Sponge Bob Square Pants cake pops.

     
Sorry ‘Grandma Dee’ the position of chief sprinkle sorter has officially been filled.  I know how disappointed you must be!

So Sponge Bob has made it into my character cake pop hall of fame


I had a lovely day today visiting a place that was introduced to me by my friend and ex next door neighbour Fee.  When I first moved to Manchester and was unable to drive (after having Tamsin) Fee kindly took me on little outings every Tuesday!  I have not visited Willow Pool in Lymn since Tamsin was a baby and it was great to re-visit it today.  It classes itself as a garden centre, but really it's an interesting mish mash haven of nick nacks, antiques and junk treasure.  Nestled in the middle is a tea room where they have these interesting gazebos (bamboo heated huts) We met up with my friend Helen and her gorgeous 3 children. Although, still a little chilly the kids loved it and I got some great shots!




Happy Half Term Kids x

No comments:

Post a Comment