Sunday 16 October 2011

It's Black & White!

This weekend I was busy working on a 40th birthday party package.  The lucky recipient was a Birthday ‘Boy’ but I wanted to avoid the stereotypical blue so I suggested a more mature classy black and white theme with a bit of silver thrown in (gotta have a bit of bling!).  The choice of celebration cake was my triple layer carrot cake (always a winner!)

I set to work on creating a silver cake pop tower using the three bucket creation see previous post


I made individual black and white cake pops with various designs.  I also made some ‘40’ pops to place at the front of the tiers. 


To fill in the gaps around the tiers I used a mixture of black and white liquorice allsorts.

 



          
To quote Michael Jackson 'it don't matter if you're black or white'.....they're all gooood!

I was very pleased with my new 5 tier Classikool black acrylic cake stand. I used this to display the black and white cupcakes





Thank you Lorraine for giving me the opportunity to ‘do my thing!’ I hope you managed to embarrass Paul (just a little!)

For party packages please e-mail me at tracy@makemineacake.com





No comments:

Post a Comment